Saturday 15 May 2010

Life Drawing Classes



I have been rather naughty and neglected my blog for a while. Part of the reason has been the time needed to turn the "Window on Watercolour" exhibition into reality. It was put up on the 08 May 2010 at Worthing Library and looks pretty good. Only two of my paintings made it, "Coloured glass" and "On the Eggs" but there are 46 paintings from more than 20 artists displayed. Everyone seems very happy with the result, so phew!

On the 29 April I started Life Drawing classes with Dudley Sawer and the Sussex Road group. They are all very good, making me the dunce, with special remedial exercises for the new boy. Still I am enjoying it, and even from week 1 to week 2 there has been an improvement, I think. Francesa in 3B pencil was week 1 and the charcoal drawing was week 2.

No comments: